RealTeenIssues.com is a site devoted to young people, and the adults in their lives. Whether you’re a parent, a teacher, a counselor, a friend, a family member, or a teenager yourself, this site is committed to putting honest and inspiring words to the realities of youth, and offering materials and support that can lead to real, healthy change.
Visit Rockman’s Blog in the navigation bar if you’re a teen, a parent, an educator or a counselor:
- Why teenagers hurt themselves
- Substance abuse
- School issues
- Being an educator of teenagers
- Limit Setting
- The influence of technology and media on teenagers
- Maximizing influence with your teens
Visit Rockman Materials if you’re a service provider looking for educational content and materials that provoke attention and reflection by partnering style and therapeutic substance.
- Posters/Guide Cards/Silicon Wristbands
- Educational and Therapeutic Workshop Manuals
- School Culture Curriculum
- Classroom and Counseling Best Practices
Visit Rockman Mentoring in the navigation bar if you’re a parent or someone who cares about or is responsible for a Brooklyn, New York adolescent male.
Rockman Mentoring is a program that targets the overall development of young men, focusing on:
- Character Development
- Communication and Inter-Personal Skills
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Social Conscience
- Healthy Relationships
It’s my intention, and my hope, that the words and materials on this site stir thought, bring comfort, and inspire. It’s not easy out there for adults who care about kids, nor is it easy for the kids we care about… but I know, with absolute certainty, that any relationship can be strengthened, and every struggle can be eased.
Please feel free to make any comments or offer any suggestions… thanks so much for visiting my site.